Hong Kong Restaurant Phuket is located right in the middle of Phuket Town on Ratsada Road, just fifty meters away from the Fountain Traffic Circle. It is one of the best eateries to go for a meal if you are looking for a genuine Cantonese and Chinese experience while holidaying on the island.
This well-established restaurant specializes in seafood. It maintains very well-cared-for fish tanks and offers a very diverse mixture of fresh fish and shellfish including live crabs, tiger prawns, lobsters, clams, stonefish, and crayfish.
Hong Kong Restaurant Phuket is a very well run establishment in a clean environment with attentive staff that serves high-quality food with a small choice of wines and spirits.
Hong Kong Restaurant Information
- Distance From Bismarcks Paradise:30.5 km (43) minutes
- Distance From Central Phuket:2.8 km (9) minutes
- Price Range:200 - 3000 THB
- Number of Tables:20
- Opening Hours:11.00 - 22.00
- Address:22 Ratsada Road, Tambon Talat Nuea, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83000
- Telephone:076 256 613
- Facebook:Facebook from Hong Kong Restaurant
- TripAdvisor Reviews from Hong Kong Restaurant
- Comments:During our test dinner we have tried the following dishes: - Spare Ribs with Wasabi - King Prawns with Garlic - Peking Duck (we tried the garlic version, which was a little bit dry but tasted well). All dishes have been prepared to perfection, the services was good (just a few language barriers), wine selection is minimal (only a few bottles available) but reasonable priced. All in all a great restaurant for Chinese specialities in the heart of Phuket Town. Total bill for 3 persons incl. a bottle of wine around THB 6000.-- Food: Service: Ambiance: